Site designed for Firefox Web Browser. If you don't have Firefox, you should be shamed of yourself!
Monday, June 12, 2006
A plea for Help from Indonesia

This is the original e-mail I received from the brother Ibrahim over at www.salafy.or.id

I can only relay it to those who might be able to help out, whether monetarily or otherwise.
I can't confirm any accuracy nor deny it, and am simply trying to do a good deed, if you find any discrepencies, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Here's some links to help get more information:
Assalamu 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh...

Barakallahufiikum.
I want introduce my self, my name is Ibrahim Ibn Muhammad Ibn Abdul Ghani al Andunusi. I'm webmaster at www.salafy.or.id that located in Jogjakarta, Indonesia.

I'm very interested with your blog al-madinah.blogspot.com. By open your website, I can read more information about mashayikh of Madinah, especially ash Sheikh Ubayd Al Jaberee. Insha Allah in next month, July/August, Sheikh Ubayd Al Jaberee will visit to our markaz in Indonesia, because our teacher, Al Ustadz Usamah Mahree (alumnus of Jamiah Islamiyyah of Medina) invite him.

Do you know about earthquake at Jogjakarta, Indonesia ? You can see at our website about it, or another website that explain about it. Our brother Salafi, total 3 people died and the other (about 90 family) become homeless, sick, hurt, etc. Since about 6000 peoples died and more than 200.000 peoples become homeless, sick, hurt too. Alhamdulillah, my family is save, but my house is broken about 70%.Wallahul musta'aan.

Our teacher, Al Ustadz Usamah Mahree contact webmaster Sahab.net, Abu Abdillah Al Madani or Khalid Dhufairi to ask his permission to spread information about this problem at Sahab.Net. Alhamdulillah, Sheikh Khalid permit it, but we must prepare the article in Arabic first.
Btw, we need your help. I'm so sorry for my poor english. Jazakumullahu khoiran katheera.

Wassalamu 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh...



Ibrahim Abu Abdillah Ibn Muhammad Ibn Abdul Ghani al Andunusi
Official Email : ibrahim@ugm.ac.id
Yahoo ID : ymsgibrahim
Located : Jogjakarta, Central of Java, Indonesia

Our teacher, Al Ustadz Usamah :
Located : Malang, East Java, Indonesia

Our markaz in Indonesia :
Asy Syariah foundation www.asysyariah.com
Phone number : +62.274626439
Contact person : Al Ustadz Qamar Zainuddin (alumnus of Islamic University of Madinah)
Located : Jogjakarta, Central of Java, Indonesia

Care Center of Musibah (Earthquake in Jogjakarta)
Phone number : +62.2747406120
Contact person : Al Ustadz Abdul Jabbar (alumnus of Darul Hadith, Dammaj, Yemen)
Located : Jogjakarta, Central of Java, Indonesia
 
posted by Abu Miftah at 9:21 AM | Permalink |



0 Comments: