Site designed for Firefox Web Browser. If you don't have Firefox, you should be shamed of yourself!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
It has been AGES since I have posted anything. That is mainly because I didn't really have anything beneficial to post. But I will start adding to this list gradually. This is the new list of students accepted for the new school year at the Islamic University of al-Madinah.

For now, all I have is the names of the students from America:

1) Muhammad Hussein---Virginia

2) Yunus Fairooz Habib---Tacoma

3) Diego Guadalupe---- New Jersey

4) Tariq Sabri...North Carolina

5) Saeed Mahboob---Maryland

6) Muhammad Mutawakil--- NY or Philly

7) Richard McEntire---Lodine California -

8) Suheil Maher Azeez---

9) Hussein Nur

10) Mikaeel Ali Hasan

11) Glen Alan Stephens

12) Muhammad Kalbi

13) Muhammad Khan

14) Jamal or Hamal Natamo Bomaani

15) Corey Phillips

16) Hayan Muthna Qasim Muthna

Please forgive me if the names aren't spelled correctly. This is how I received them from one of our brothers, Eesaa Parada, and I am sure these names are transliterated back into English from their Arabic spellings.

If you have been accepted, drop me a line so we can contact you to help along with getting things started when you come.

Congratulations to all that have been accepted. Fear Allah with this blessing that you have been given and correct your intentions before you come.
 
posted by Abu Miftah at 11:26 PM | Permalink |



0 Comments: